Saturday 21 July 2012

New From Redgrave & Sey


Hey Everyone, I have been a little slow on the entries lately. My RL work has been very busy, so I apologize for my absence this past week. It is the weekend tho, which gives me a chance to show everyone a couple new releases.  A little over a week ago, Emilia Redgrave released a new skin called "Tyler", which I am wearing above.  The skin has a very unique look, one that you can adjust in many different ways.  The look comes off as rough and strong, in my opinion. A great choice for anyone looking to upgrade and catch the eye of others.

Once again, Sey has done a excellent job with their new T-Shirt and Vest Combo, which was released yesterday. The combo has very good detailing and shape,just like the rest of their recently released mesh clothing.   Each vest comes with 15 different t shirts, which really helps when trying to fit your taste or style.  You can also pickup the fat pack in world, which is currently on sale for 40% off.

Hair from Exile - 6th Avenue Heartache - Wedge  ( Hair Fair 2012 )
Skin from Redgrave - Tyler - Tan
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh - Twilight Steel Shadow
T Shirt & Vest from Sey - Gray
Pants from JLB - Black Denim Skinny Jeans
Tattoo from Vestigium - Sugar Skull


No comments:

Post a Comment