Saturday 18 August 2012

Lost In Forever


Hey Everybody,  It's been a while since I last blogged, Obviously.  My real life job changed, It's summer and I wasn't finding anything that really inspired me to blog.  A week ago my computer decided to stop working properly, so I had to completely redo everything, just something else to deter me away from blogging.   I woke up this morning and figured it was time for a new post, so here I am. 

This look is pretty simple, a very typical beach style. I just really loved the textures and designs of both the shirt and shorts.  The "Maxos" shorts are from Legal Insanity and can be purchased at Sydney Fashion Week.  The shirt is a limited edition release from Gabriel.  It's a great bargain for just 99L, but is only available till 8am SLT, August 19.  I had seen a different design and color prior to this blue shirt, so another type may be available, after this current sale is over. 

Hair from Pocket Mirrors - Robert - Brown ( Custom Tinted ) 
Hairbase from Dura - Lanevo Buzzcut - Dark Brown
Skin from Belleza - Dylan - Sk ( Available Soon )
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh - Twilight Steel Shadow
Shirt from Gabriel - Mesh Short Sleeved - Blue Dots ( Limited Sale )
Shorts from Legal Insanity - Maxos - Blue ( Sydney Fashion Week )
Bracelet from Hoodoo Surf 
Tattoo from Aitui - Medium Upper Hipstars
Pose from Mannerism 






No comments:

Post a Comment