Friday 13 July 2012

Hair Fair 2012 : Colors Preview


Hey Everybody, I am excited to bring you a preview of a few hair styles, that will be available at this years Hair Fair. Seem's like most everyone involved in the fashion and blogging world on second life, is a buzz about this event. I remember being at my first Hair Fair in 2011 as a customer. I recall having a great time and feeling like a kid, trying on all the new hair. I am delighted to be given a chance to give a sneak peak of what's available for men, at this years Hair Fair.

The hair shown in the picture below, is from COLORS.  Colors is one of those brands that you don't really hear too much about, but I do recall them being at the previous Hair Fair. This style has to be one of my favorites from this year. I really like the length and style of the hair.

Colors - Style 57 - Light Brown


I also purchased the sixty style as well. This one is a mixture of spiked meets messy. 

Colors - Style 60 - Jet Black


Hair Fair 2012 opens around 12 am SLT tonight.  This may be on time or a little delayed, but the organizers are aiming for that hour, to open the sim.







1 comment:

  1. Yay you did it! Post turned out great! ♥

    ReplyDelete