Tuesday 10 July 2012

All Summer Long


Hey All, my last blog was a more darker look so I decided today, that I will show you a outfit that suits the summer season, a little more.  I am wearing the recently released " mesh open shirt" from Kauna. I paired it with a striped v neck from JLB, which is a new mens store that just recently opened. You can check the rest of the store here, its worth a visit.  The executive chino's I am wearing, are also recently released from Ispachi. 

Hair from Exile - Adam - Chestnut
Skin from Belleza - Dylan - Sk ( Men's Dept )
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh - Twilight Shadow
Shirt from Kauna - Mesh Open Shirt - Light Blue
Inside Shirt from JLB - Low Cut V Neck - White w/ Grey
Pants from Ispachi - Executive Chino's - Light
Feet from SLink - Men's Natural Barefeet
Necklace from Mandala - Haramita - Smart Blue
Pose from Stakey


No comments:

Post a Comment