Wednesday 25 January 2012

We Built This City , On Rock and Roll!!


























Lately I have not been able to get the song from Starship out of my head. Think its only appropriate that I do a rock n roll look. The first thing that I thought, when I seen the coat I am wearing was 80's rock scene.  The jacket itself has some very rich pinstripes.  It's not something I would wear on a normal occasion, but works really well for a runway or an old school rock and roll costume.  

The boots I am wearing from Gos , are available at Truth District for 50% off, along with many other great products. If your looking for a bargain, head on over there, before the promotion ends. 

Hair from Muism - Leo - Black
Skin from Egoisme - Ryuji - Medium
Eyes from Fashism - Pale Caribbean  Blue
Facial Hair from Sacred - Chin Patch v1
Jacket from HaliCali - Striped Tweed - Black
Jeans from Cynful -Modest Skinny Jeans - Ripped Dark Grey
Belt from Mandala - Mikoto - Multi Black
Boots from Gos - Aviator - Yeager In Worn 
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment