Wednesday 25 January 2012

New From Kal Rau



























One of my favorite things to wear in my casual time is plaid.  This is the latest mesh release from Kal Rau, and it looks GREAT!. Out of all the mesh items I own, this is by far my most liked. Its such a great deal as well.  The combo itself is available in four different colors but!! each shirt comes with eight, yes I said EIGHT!! inside shirts. 

I am also wearing the Jacob skin from Belleza.  I've had this skin for quite some time, but didn't use it for my recent blogs, due to wanting my own image. After playing around with my shape, I can't help but want to keep this skin on at all times. What does everyone else think, should I keep using it? or just go back to my regular skin.  Either way, I think it looks great.  I have always been a Belleza fan boy, so I think it suits me just right. 

Hair from Exile - Jackson - Wedge
Skin from Belleza - Jacob - Tan
Eyes from ID - Real Eyes - Hazel 
Facial Hair from Emortal Concepts - Black Chin Curtain
Shirt from Kal Rau - Plaid Shirt Mesh - Blue Tee 08
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock 

No comments:

Post a Comment