Monday 23 January 2012

Broken Wings


























I don't have a whole lot to blog today, but wanted to throw something together . Too bad it took several hours, because my viewer would not show me this mesh item. After fighting with it, I found out if you turn shadows off, it would show! its really disappointing , because I love my shadows. Anyways, this is the end result.  The Pullover itself is very good.  I love the neckline and how the sleeves wrap around the top of the wrist.  It's available at the store, for a good price and comes in a few other colors. 


Hat/Hair from - Argrace - Military Cap
Skin from Egoisme - Ryuji - Medium
Eyes from Fashism - Pale Caribbean  Blue
Facial Hair from Sacred - Chin Patch v1
Sweater from Villena - Cotton Pullover - Lion
Jeans from Cynful -Modest Skinny Jeans - Ripped Dark Grey
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment