Saturday 21 January 2012

Role Model


























Got a couple new things to show you today.  First off is the fresh hair release from Exile called Jackson.  I have been loving the recent releases from the store.  I really like the texture and style, and Jackson is much of the same. The one feature I really like about the hairstyle, is the ability to change the streaks to many different colors. Add some flare or just leave it the same color as the rest of the hair, for a more natural look.  Exile has created a new standard for Mens hair and I highly recommend it, to anyone on the grid.

Second item I want to mention is the sweater that I am wearing from Zanzo.  I really like the texture of the prim cuffs and body piece.  The sweater comes with two different hood options, with one being normal and the other has this necklace attached. 

Hair from Exile - Jackson - Wedge
Skin from Egoisme - Ryuji - Medium
Eyes from Lelutka - Ellis - Cloud
Facial Hair from Sacred - Chin Patch v2
Sweater from Zanzo - Rumpled Knitted Sweater - Silver
Headphones - FNKY! - MDJ V700 II Pro DJ
Jeans from Cynful - Evil Britches -Light Blue 




No comments:

Post a Comment