Sunday 1 January 2012

Not Afraid Of Heights



                        Welcome to my 1st blog of 2012. Hopefully it is just one of many, because I plan to keep doing this for quite some time.  December was quite fun for me from a blogging stand point. Lots of positive attention and made quite a few new friends. Look forward to more of that in 2012. 

Figured id put together a geek/stylish outfit, and well this was the result.  Love the jacket from Mr. Poet.  Probably one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own on second life. 

Hat/Hair from Mirai Style - Euma - Dark Brown
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from LeLutka - Ellis - Cloud
Facial Hair from A.G Magnus   - Facial Hair - Chin # 3
Jacket from Mr. Poet - Peacoat And Pleated - Turk
Vest from YU  - Roylan Vest - Khaki
Jeans from INDI Designs  - 841 Jeans - Dark Blue Dirty Wash
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Glasses from Kumaki - William

No comments:

Post a Comment