Saturday 31 December 2011

Exploring On The Eve of 2012


Much like many other mornings, I woke up at the ass crack of dawn and decided to put my creative juices to work.  Its a crazy thought, that this morning would be the last of 2011. Seems like the more I get older, the faster the years go by!

Today I bring to you another great release from Aoharu.  I'm very glad that they are releasing new stuff. This vest is the third item in two weeks I believe, so pretty excited about that.  Matched it with a Long Sleeve T from Sixx Yangtz. I have been a long time follower of his blogs, so I figured it would only be appropriate to give him some support.


Hair from Dura - Boy 30 - Dark Brown
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from Fashism - Caribbean Blue Pale - Medium
Long Tee  from 6T - Thermal
Vest from Aoharu  - Biker Vest - Blue
Necklace from Mandala - Haramita - Smart Blue
Jeans from Emery  - Denim # 4
Sneakers from INDI Designs -  Oleary - White
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2



No comments:

Post a Comment