Friday 30 December 2011

Gifts From Christmas



So today I exchanged Christmas gifts , with my good friend Temperance Seerose from http://vanitytcircus.blogspot.com/.  As long as I've known her, she has always had great style and apparently she has a good idea of getting me a gift.  She gave me this necklace from Mandala, and I love it.  It gave me an idea to match it with this great mesh cardigan from Mr. Poet. Its even better, considering its free to purchase. 

Hair from Exile - Pulse - Moreno
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from Fashism - Caribbean Blue Pale - Medium
Facial Hair from A.G Magnus   - Facial Hair - Chin # 3
Cardigan from Mr. Poet - Bat Sleeve Knit Coat - Blue ( Free )
Shirt from Iruco  - U Neck T Shirt - Grey  ( Group Gift )
Necklace from Mandala - Haramita - Smart Blue
                          Jeans from INDI Designs  - 841 Jeans - Dark Blue Dirty Wash
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Wristband from Redgrave - Leather Cord


No comments:

Post a Comment