Saturday 22 October 2011

Shaking Off The Dust


So its been a long time since I last posted on here, seems like when it comes to blogging on second life, I just don't have the effort that is required to be a regular.  I woke up this morning and felt like showing a little of my fashion side, once again. I've been doing a urban/dressy look alot lately, and this piece is much of the same.

The past few months, I have bounced back and forth with skins, but this is the one that has stuck to me the most. If anyone is looking for a unique look, that is high quality but not that known, than you should head over to DNA.  I have a few skins from there, and all of them are made with such High Quality. 

The blazer I am wearing is the latest from Kal Rau. In the early stages of my second life, I found out about Kal Rau. A year and half later, this store is still making amazing clothing for the urban or hip male.  I have been in love with wearing yellow lately, so the mix of the blazer and inside shirt, really caught my eye.  

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things, when it comes to blogging. Stay tuned.    

Hat from HAVOC - NY Yankees Black and White
Skin from DNA - Pauly - Type 2 
Eyes from LeLutka - Ellis - Cloud

Facial Hair from Egoisme - Chin Patch1 - Brown
Ears from  AITUI  - Stretched Ears - Type 2 1/2"
Blazer  from Kal Rau   - Black and Yellow
Jeans from INDI Designs - 841 Jeans - Cyan Dirty Wash
Shoes from FIR & MNA - Ashbury Loafers - Autumn  (Seasons Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment