Monday 8 October 2012

New Things @ FATEwear And 2REAL


Hey everyone, I've got a quick update for you all. Two days ago, Damien Fate released the new "Slim" and "Marshall,( Which I am wearing above)" Jackets.  The jacket is more of a zipped hoodie, in my opinion.  The Slim version is mostly the same color throughout, while the Marshall version has a pattern to it. I really love the wrinkles and the shading around the hooded part of the jacket, Damien did a great job overall, but I like the hood area the most.     

2Real also recently released these new STACKS sneakers, which are fully changeable. They come with a color change hud, to customize to any outfit.  A great buy, if your looking for some new footwear. 

I also used the Zachary chair from Cheeky Pea.  The chair has a masculine appeal to it. It reminds me of something you would find near a fire pit or a cottage. 

Hair from Exile - Dustin - Dark Brown
Skin from Belleza - Dylan - Sk ( Available Soon )
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh - Paris Green Shadow
Jacket from FATEwear - Marshall - Forest Cavern
Pants from Kal Rau - Skinny Pants - Khaki 
Footwear from 2REAL - Stacks
Chair from Cheeky Pea - Zachary 14



No comments:

Post a Comment