Saturday 2 June 2012

New From CheerNo


Happy weekend everyone. This looks to be a busy weekend of blogging for me. Many new things have been released, so I will try and get them all to you shortly. First off, I have this new suit from CheerNo. The package comes with shorts, but I just love wearing blazers with jeans. Unlike most of the things I have blogged lately, it is not rigged mesh. Resizing was pretty easy, plus the quality is very nice.  You can buy this blazer, which is part of the suit, at the Chic2 event. The event opens on June 3rd. Stay tuned for a Slurl. 

Hair from Aotreo - Marius - Auburn 
Skin from Birth - Fang - Tanned
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes - Hazel Shadow
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Blazer from CheerNo - Julio - Sand ( Part of Suit )
Jeans from Entente - Au Fait - Classique Charcoal 
Tattoo from Sweet Sin - Santa Muerte
Pose from Olive Juice ( Store Is Closed )


No comments:

Post a Comment