Sunday 1 April 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge – Royal Purple


I was pretty excited to see, that Royal Purple was the featured color for this week. Purple is generally a color I don't wear much, but sometimes I like to show it off. I really love the new mesh shirt and tie from Hoorenbeek.  Earlier this week it was released and comes with 3 different sizing options,  and a hud to change the color of the tie.

Today I am also showing you one of the recent releases from Atro Patena, called Jakob.  This store is very new to the grid, so if your looking for a new hairstyle, check the link below. 

Hair from Atro Patena - Jakob - Brown
Hairbase from Entente - Yves- Brown
Skin from Nivaro - Crow - Springtone
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Shirt from Hoorenbeek - Mesh Dressing Shirt with Tie - Purple
Pants from INDI Designs - 841 Jeans - Dark Dirty Wash

2 comments:

  1. Aw. I don't think I had ever seen a mesh shirt LOL. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba, Hubba!!! Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete