Thursday 29 March 2012

New from ABD


Who doesn't like being introduced to new stores? can't say I know many that do. Today I found a store that I hadn't seen before, called ABD. The design on the shirt that I am wearing, is rather unique to second life. I have been looking for this style of t shirt for quite some time.Very basic but I personally love the star design, on just about anything. You can get this shirt in several different colors on the marketplace.

Hair and Eyes from Redgrave - Edward - Part Of Skin Package (MWFW 2012)
Skin from Nivaro - Crow - Spring Tone
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Shirt from ABD - Black Shirt - Orange Star
Necklace from Mandala - Dog Tags
Underwear from Nanuk - Berg Briefs
Shorts from Ronsem - Cargo 11 - Black
Sneakers form Soreal - Superstars - White
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock
Armband from Redgrave - Leather Armlet
Pose from PDA (MWFW 2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment