Tuesday 13 March 2012

Beach Bum!



























Who else is sick of cold and winter? I know I am quite tired of it. I didn't realize that it had been so long since my last Summer blog.  I ventured out and got this really cool mesh tank top from Pumpkin . The low neck design, is what I like most about it.  I also picked up this awesome dog tag necklace from Lapointe and Bastchild, which was from the gacha vendor, located on the FFL sim.  Great purchase for under 100 L

Hair from Cheerno - Notorius - Dark 3.3
Skin from Nivaro - Crow - Spring Tone
Glasses from Kalnins - Submariner 
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Necklace from L&B - Stone Tags - Labradorite
Shirt from Pumpkin - Tank Top Mesh 
Shorts from Ronsem - Baggy Jeans - Medium
Sneakers from Redgrave - Classic Sneakers - Brown
Armband from Redgrave - Leather Armlet
Tattoo's from Aitui - When The Beast and Zodiac : Scorpio 
Pose from LAP - ShyGuy1 PR4

No comments:

Post a Comment