Saturday 17 March 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge – Aquamarine


I thought about challenging myself, more as a blogger, so I decided to join in on Luna Jubilee's, 52 Weeks of color.  This week's color is Aquamarine. I know it's a late entry, but wanted to join in, right away.   I am also blogging  the new Knox skin, from Fruk. Its very nicely detailed and has a nice younger looking appeal.  This skin is due to be released, very soon.  

Hair from Dura - Boy 30 - Dark Brown
Skin from Fruk - Knox - The Revolver Shade 4
Eyes from IKON - Utopia - Trojan Blue
Shirt from Aoharu - Pleat Woven Shirt - Aqua
Tank from Nanuk - Elov Tank - Blue Striped 
Necklace from Mandala - Shamira Dog Tag's

1 comment:

  1. Yay \o/ you joined the challenge! Welcome to the fun! :) You look amazing! /me wipes drool

    ReplyDelete