Friday 10 February 2012

It's Been A While


It's been a few days since I have been able to throw something together. I have been all over the place this week, not liking my shape, yadda yadda yadda. Ended up making minor changes to my old shape. I really hate change, so I guess it makes sense that my shapes normally looks the same. 

Hair from Entente - Yves - Dark Brown
Skin from Belleza - Jacob - Tan 0
Eyes from IKON - Utopia - Pale Gray Blue
Facial Hair from Zovo - 5'o Clock Shadow and Soul Dark Black
Jacket from Entente - Classic Blazer - Charcoal 
Shirt from Doppelganger - Urban V - Sand
Scarf from Mon Tissu - Infinity - Heathered
Pants from Useful Things - Used Jeans - Blue
Sneakers from Entente - Cousteau Shoes
Tattoo from Wicked Tattoo's - Henna - Medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment