Sunday 12 February 2012

I'm A Milli





























Hope everyone's weekend has went well. I have got a couple new items to show you today. First off is the new mesh cargo pants from Deco.  I was quite suprised with the way the pants, adjusted around my hips. Most mesh pants I have dealt with so far, require much change to my shape.  They come in 3 different sizes and a pair of shoes, is also included. 

I stumbled across this jacket from Gizza today, when I was shopping at an event. I am not sure how long its been out, but not quite sure how it didn't cross my path before today. I am a big fan of stylish jackets on second life, so I was pretty excited to find this. 

Hair from Exile - Remy - Wedge
Skin from Belleza - Jacob - Tan 0
Eyes from IKON - Trojan Blue - Medium
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark
Jacket from Gizza - Double Blazer - Grey
Shirt from Entente - Classic Tee - Black 
Necklace from Kosh - The Leaf Necklace
Pants from Deco - Mesh Cargo Pants - Licorice
Boots from Fir & Mna - Burren Boots - Brown Suede  (N/A) previous  FLF Item


No comments:

Post a Comment