Monday 2 January 2012

Rocking It Out



Second day of January, and I woke up at almost 1 pm! . That's unheard of for me, I am normally up super early.  Feeling really lazy so I figured why not put some music on.  Rock was the main theme going through my iTunes, so I figured why not do a rock inspired blog.

I normally get soo much crap for trying to pull off any hair that involves blonde. I like this one from Dura tho, even if it makes me look like something from a boy band.    

Hair from Dura - Boy 25 - Black x Blonde Mesh
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
     Eyes from Fashism - Caribbean Blue Pale - Medium
Facial Hair from Emortal Concepts  - Black Chin Curtain
Jacket from L&B - S'wear London Jacket
                                             Jeans from Ronsem - Cargo Pants - Black

                                              Shirt from Barock! - Graphic Tee - Nivana

                                                        Belt from Pepper - Fishy Belt

                                              Gloves from Emery - Studded  Black

                          Jeans from Muism - Straight Damage Jeans - Light Washed Dirt

                                                      Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment