Saturday 7 January 2012

The Invisible Wall!



So after getting off to such a great start with blogging again, the past two days I have hit the virtual wall.  If I cant find the right outfit, I cant find the right place and settings to take a picture! Its been really really frustrating! Soo this blog is kind of a throw together to try and get my creativity moving.

The jacket I am wearing is from Tonktastic. I hadn't been to this store in well over a year, and honestly the merchandise is pretty good. Alot of variety to choose from, that look great.


 Hair from Dura - Boy and Girls 23 - Dark Brown
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium
Eyes from Lelutka - Ellis - Cloud
Facial Hair from Sacred - Chin Patch v1
Jacket  from TonkTastic - Connors Jacket - Navy Blue
Shirt from Iruco - V Neck Jumper - Sand 
Necklace from Mandala - Shamira Dog Tag
Pants from E-Clipse - Tartan Pants - Beige  

Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment