Friday 19 October 2012

Becoming A Sith Lord , Featuring FATEwear

 Ready To Fight, Are You:


Using The True Power, Of The Dark Side:


Hey everyone, I put together a Sith costume, to go along with the recent "Desmond" coat release from FATEwear.  I realize Desmond was mostly inspired by assassins creed, but I wanted to put my own twist on it.  After a few days of looking around for the proper accessories, I finally found them.    I created the poses myself  and the light saber is a freebie from HISpose.  It come's in a green color, but I modified it to red.   

Skin from Belleza - Dylan - Sk
Eyes from Jurassic Galaxy Design - Realistic Sith Eyes
Mask from Epicosity - Phantom - Black Blood 
Face Tattoo from Crystal Cube - Zabrak - Black
Jacket from FATEwear - Desmond - Volcanic Ash
Gloves from FATEwear - Dexter - Void
Light Saber from HISpose - Group Gift 
Pants from FATEwear - Roy - Void
Boots from Gos - Aviator Boots - Yeager In Worn
Poses - My Own





No comments:

Post a Comment