Sunday 16 September 2012

Introduction To FATEwear, Part One


A couple weeks ago, I blogged about a new men's store called "FATEwear".  I know I am a week behind on this " Reason:  Was On Vacation In RL" , but now I can say it's opened for business.   Damien Fate has done quite an amazing job with the large selection of clothing that was released on opening day.  This will likely be the first of many blogs including FATEwear items for me.  My first impression of this brand is a good one. We need to support great "Original" designers like Damien, so please give this store a look, if you already haven't. 

All of FATEwear clothing, is made in mesh standard sizing. All the items I tried on, fitted and blended properly with each other, so it was very easy to mix and match. 

Second part will be soon, stay tuned. 

Hair from Pocket Mirrors - Eric - Brown  ( Tinted )
Skin from Belleza - Dylan - Sk  ( Available Soon )
Eyes from Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh - Twilight Steel Shadow
Shirt from FATEwear - Hei - Tundra
Pants from FATEwear - Jack - Lake
Shoes from Monso - My Leather Oxford

Location : FATE Island





  


No comments:

Post a Comment