Sunday 6 May 2012

You Are My Cinema


Hey Everyone, hope your all having a great Sunday. Today I decided to head over to Wasabi Pills and see what all the fuss was about. Lately I have heard from many ladies, that this brand has the best hair available on the grid. Sadly, not much is to offer for men. However I was blown away with the few demo's I tried on that looked uni-sex. Just from the richness of the textures and the fact it fit my head perfectly. I was always jealous of the larger selection women have before, but this hair just makes me think of the possibilities for mens hair from this brand. 

I am also wearing this special edition varsity jacket from Villena. You can purchase it at the Perfect Wardrobe event, for the low price of 90L. 

Hair from Wasabi Pills - Teeloh - Night Shadow
Skin from Belleza - Shawn - Sk 0
Eyes from Mayfly - Deep Sky - Hazel Grey Shadow
Ears from Aitui - Mesh Stretched Ears - 1" 
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Jacket from Villena - Varsity - Red
Bandana from Training Zone - Neck and Face - Black
Pose from Exposeur 

No comments:

Post a Comment