Saturday 28 April 2012

New Outfit From Pumpkin


Hey Everyone, I hope your all having a wonderful weekend so far. Today I am showing you the latest release from Pumpkin. The  mesh sweater and pants that I am wearing, come as a set. When you purchase this at the store, you are choosing the base color for the pants.You cannot change the color of the pants, but the color of the sweater. It was a little confusing for me, so I thought it would be a good thing to know. This outfit is also uni-sex, so the ladies are not being left out. 

Hair from Drot - Benjamin - Dark Chocolate
Hairbase from Dura - Lanevo Buzzcut - Dark Brown
Skin from Belleza - Shawn - SK 0
Eyes from IKON - Horizon - Light Blue
Facial Hair from Emortal Concepts - Blk Chin Curtain
Outfit from Pumpkin - Red Pants
Shoes from Entente - Cousteau 
Pose from LAP 



No comments:

Post a Comment