Tuesday 6 March 2012

Narcissus' Room Opens!



I got a chance today, to head over to the Narcissus Room. Which is a new men's event, yes I said "Men's" event. After much complaining about the guys being left out, we finally have a event to look forward too.  I was quite pleased, with the selection  that was offered. With the pricing being very low, this will be a go to shopping experience, each time it rolls around. 

I also want to mention, that I have accepted a invite from Style Academy. I am happy to be a contributor to one of the best  feeds available.  Style Academy, has the highest quality bloggers on the grid, so it is a honor to be invited to this amazing feed. Check it out today.  

Hair from Boon - JAI223 - Chocolate
Skin from Nivaro - Crow - Spring Tone
Eyes from IKON - Utopia - Trojan Blue
Facial Hair from SVT - Stubble 
Jacket from 22769 - Casual Couture Knit Jacket - Brown  ( Narcissus Room)
Necklace from Kosh - Infinity 
Pants from Cynful - Eve Britches - Dark Grey
Underwear from Nanuk - Berg Briefs 
Belt from Mandala - Mikoto Belt - Silver 
Boots from Redgrave - Survivor - Camel 
Tattoo from Vestigium - 8 Ball  ( Narcissus Room)

No comments:

Post a Comment