Friday 17 February 2012

New From Exile and Kal Rau





























Starting tommorw, the Festival of Sin will be open to the public. I have been lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the sim and grab a few things that I wanted. I was excited to see the new release from Exile, which reminds me of a Indiana Jones/Cowboy style hat and hair combo. The hat also comes with a color change feature, which is nice, when trying to match outfits.

Lately, Kal Rau has been very active with mesh. I am wearing the most recent mesh plaid shirt.  I like how the bottom part of the shirt, flows over the midsection for a really nice un-tucked look.  

Hat and Hair from Exile - Treasure Hunter - Wedge ( Festival Of Sin, Open Feb 18, 2012)
Skin from Belleza - Jacob - Tan 0
Eyes from IKON - Utopia - Trojan Blue
Facial Hair from Zovo - Soul - Dark Black
Shirt from Kal Rau - Plaid Shirt M2  Mesh - Brown/Blue
Jeans from Connors - Hip Hugger Jeans - Blue
Boots from Gos - Aviator Boots - Yeager In Chocolate 

No comments:

Post a Comment