Tuesday 17 January 2012

Little Italy



























Today I am showing you, recent releases from Hoorenbeek and Vaya Con Dios. First thing I would  like to talk about is my outfit from Hoorenbeek. If you haven't noticed, all my clothing is Mesh.  I am wearing the Corduroy jacket, which comes with many different tucks. Each jacket comes with White, Light Blue and Black inside shirts as well.  I am also wearing Mesh pants from the same brand. The pants come with high rise and low rise options and a selection of belts to choose from.  If your looking to jump into the mesh scene, head on over to Hoorenbeek.

 I got a chance today to try out the new skin from Vaya Con Dios , which is called Rafael . I must say, I was really impressed by the detail that went into this skin. My favorite feature is the textures around the eyes.  It was the first thing that I had noticed Immediately .  If your looking for a new skin to stand out from the crowd, I highly recommend Rafael from VCD.   

 Hat from Theosophy - Waterbeck Hat
Hairbase from VCD - Express Yourself Style 8 - Soil
Skin from VCD - Rafael - Tone 2 
     Eyes from Fashism - Cool Silver Pale - Small
Facial Hair from Sacred  - Chin Patch v1 - Dark
Jacket  from Hoorenbeek  - Corduroy - Black
Pants from Hoorenbeek - Mesh Pants - Habano

No comments:

Post a Comment