Tuesday 3 January 2012

Breeze Within My Hair


Many Many months ago, I tried to put a outfit together with longer hair.  I thought it came out allright, but hadn't really attempted it since.  With exile's new release of Andrej, I figured it was time to attempt it again.

The Jacket I am wearing is from Hoorenbeek. I have a couple different suits from this store, and they are by FAR, my favorite dress up attire in second life. 

 Hair from Exile - Andrej  - Drift
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
     Eyes from Fashism - Cool Silver Pale - Small
Facial Hair from Sacred  - 2.0 Facial Hair - Beard v5
Jacket  from Hoorenbeek  - Classic Suit - Beige

Shirt from Redgrave  - Classic Business Shirt - Steel
Necklace from Mandala - Haramita
Pants  from INDI Designs  - 841 Jeans - Taupe 

Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Tattoo from V Tattoo - The Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment