Thursday 15 December 2011




Today I went out and spent some of my hard earned money on a new graphics card.  I can say,  this was a really great buy. Second life looks completely different. I now have the tools to take pictures, much like some of the people I've followed for well over a year.  

I took my avatar over to Izzie's Mainstore because I have seen a few of my flickr favorites, show off this amazing sim.  Great place to take pictures. Very colorful, reminds me of my childhood, growing up in the lesser populated  part of eastern Canada.

The Jacket I am wearing is the latest release from Scars. Its available in a few different colors and lengths.  You can match it with many types of scarfs around second life. My  personal favorite is this  Scarf from Sey.
 

Hair from Rawhouse - Orlando - Dark Brown 
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from LeLutka - Ellis - Cloud
Jacket  from Scars  - Short Jacket - Black
Shirt from Aoharu - Simple Polo Shirt - White
Scarf from Sey - Tie C
                                         Jeans from Blitzed  - Polar Black Denim
Boots from Gos - Aviator Boots 
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2 


No comments:

Post a Comment