Tuesday 27 December 2011

Can I change your Oil?


So I am finally back from Christmas Holidays. It was nice to have a few days away from home and the computer, but I am glad to be back.  Over my time off, I pretty much just looked at Flickr pictures and had a few idea's of what I wanted to do.   I got the idea with these overalls from Bouncer Criss.  The overalls from Fall In are great. Another great mesh product .

One of the newest releases from Exile , has to be one of my favorite hairstyles on second life. Ive been waiting for such a long time, for a medium length hair, that is shaped well and still has the messy look. Two thumbs up from me for AJ. 


Hair From Exile - AJ - Wedge
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from LeLutka - Ellis - Cloud
Facial Hair from Sacred  - Facial Hair 2.0 - Beard v5
Overalls from Fall In -  Promo
                                                   
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrella
 4
do 2


No comments:

Post a Comment