Wednesday 28 December 2011

After The Tune Up!


Yesterday I posted a blog about getting a oil change, so today I figured I would post a blog about how I looked after the grease was gone, and my beard was trimmed.   Always great to do some work on your car, than shine it up and show it off.  

The outfit I am wearing is actually something I put together many months ago. I thought I would re-blog it, considering it is one of my favorite outfits, casual or not. 


Hair from Exile - AJ - Wedge
Skin from Evian - Ryuji - Medium 
Eyes from LeLutka - Ellis - Cloud
Facial Hair from Tableau Vivant  - Vincent - Chin Curtain
Shirt from Nanuk - Ture Tee - Plain
  
Vest from ...Scars... - Best n Shirt - Green ( Use Black Hood)   
Necklace from W&B - Memory Collector
Pants from Muism - Vintage Jeans - Dirty                                             
Tattoo from Pekka - Estrellado 2
Tattoo From Aitui - Sacred Pain 

No comments:

Post a Comment